Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Services in Thornhill
Having to deal with heating and ventilation system breakdowns is frustrating — even a minor malfunction can make your living environment uncomfortable, get in the way of your productivity, and prevent your family members from exploring their full potential.
To make sure you invest in your well-being and comfort, reach out to hvac contractors in Thornhill and other areas of Canada for heating, air conditioning and quality assessment. At Smile HVAC, we offer homeowners a full range of installation, consultant, and maintenance services in every area of house management:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing heating systems;
- Setting up and optimizing air conditioning;
- Air filter services;
- Humidifier repair and installation;
- Annual inspection in Thornhill;
- HRV services in Thornhill.
If you are looking for heating, ventilation, or air filtration service providers, take a closer look at how Smile HVAC works:
An optimized furnace is a homeowner’s way to ensure the house will not get cold in winter, the humidity indoors will not be too high, and the furniture will be preserved better. If you are moving into a new place, be sure to get a furnace. A local team of Smile HVAC technicians will help you choose the best model — we will collect information about your house and decide if an electric, gas, or oil furnace is the best one for you.
Our technical team helps homeowners and office managers install heating systems as well by providing heating and cooling services. We connect the furnace to the pipes and choose the best spot for the return air drain. At the end of the installation process, we ensure the system runs smoothly before leaving.
If your heating system breaks down or is not working as well as you had hoped, there’s no need to rush and replace it. Contacting Smile HVAC technicians is a better idea — we will inspect the furnace, pinpoint defects, and repair them. Typically, furnace repair services in Thornhill take one full day — you will feel the difference in the amount of emitted heat as well as energy consumption.
Surrounding yourself with an air conditioner system is a must-have if you want to enjoy summers at home. A running AC makes working, studying, or handling house errands much easier and increases residents’ overall productivity.
At Smile HVAC, we offer air conditioner replacement and installation services. An expert team will help a client choose the right model or install the one you have already ordered. We will find the right spot for ductless installation would help to spread cool air across the area faster.
Our technical team is skilled in maintenance and repair heating and air conditioning services in Thornhill as well. Reach out to us if you need to clean the filter’s fan blades, or coils. Even if a client has no idea what exactly is wrong with the ventilation, the team will inspect the AC or ductless system thoroughly and see the defects on our own.
Timely air conditioner repair can prolong the lifespan of the system by multiple years and improve the efficiency of energy consumption.
Do you want to deal with hassle free experienced service?Book an appointment
A working water heater is a big deal for all homeowners since lack thereof makes going to the bathroom and handling errands extremely uncomfortable and inefficient. Similarly, choosing the right heater for a house is a responsible task — consider trusting a professional team with it.
At Smile HVAC, we helped dozens of homeowners in Thornhill and other areas in Ontario choose the best water heater model within the price range families are comfortable with. The team pays attention not to tech specs alone but also how well they fit your household’s needs.
We help install and repair water heating systems as well. The team is experienced in setting up electric, tank, and gas water heaters. Our technicians will explain how to use the heater and ensure that the water pipes are connected with each other the right way.
In case you noticed a heater emergency, call our team in for water heating services. We will assess the system and repair all defects so that it is as good as new. Before repairing a heater, our team draws up a plan of activities, the amount of time needed to complete them, as well as the estimated budget.
If there’s an issue we haven’t accounted for and technicians needed to do some extra work, you will not be charged for it.
Being aware of the air quality in your indoor environment is crucial since it improves your health, mood, productivity, and extends the lifespan of the house itself. To handle air filtration, reach out to Smile HVAC for full-range services:
- Consults. If you are new to air filters, choosing which one to get is not easy — there are numerous models and tech specs to take into account. That’s why Smile HVAC provides homeowners with consults on finding the right filtration system.
- Installation. We will set up the system itself as well as any additional equipment it comes with to make sure the air inside the house is crispy clean.
- Repair. If the filter is clogged or leaky, our team will fix these issues. Smile HVAC takes time to run inspections and detect all filtration issues — we draw up a detailed cost estimate before visiting your place and handling air filtration services in Thornhill — this way, clients can plan their time and budget efficiently.
Smile HVAC team offers humidifier installation and repair services as well. On top of that, we help choose, install, and fix HRV systems — another highly efficient appliance for maintaining the temperature balance inside the house.
Fully trained and Licensed Technicians
Honest Prices in the GTA
Financing and Long-term payment options available
Full range services
Choose Smile HVAC For HVAC Services in Thornhill
To make sure your house is as comfortable inside as it is good-looking from the outside, hire a team of HVAC technicians. They are going to access, improve, and repair in-house heating, cooling, and air filtration systems. To onboard a professional team of technicians, reach out to Smile HVAC. All of our technicians are certified and specialize in providing high-quality consultancy, installation, and maintenance services.
On top of that, Smile HVAC is one of the most affordable service providers you can find in Thornhill and the suburb. Here are the reasons to choose our team:
- Personalized pricing plan — we will find a solution that fits your budget. Thus, even if you are not ready to invest in HVAC heavily, the company will find affordable ways to improve your indoor environment.
- Canceling the appointment on the same day is free. In case there’s a change of plans and no way to meet with technicians, reschedule an appointment for ductless repair or other services with no extra fees. We respect your time and schedule and want to ensure the collaboration process is comfortable.
- No overtime fees. We are in for extra work as long as it helps make the most of a heating, cooling, or air conditioning system. You don’t have to pay an extra cent for overtime.
- Professional technicians. Smile HVAC team is fully certified, well aware of the best practices and trends on the electric appliance market. We are well-versed in legal regulations and will make sure your system will be compliant with residential and commercial property management guidelines.
To contact us, leave a message. Our team manager will reach out to you and help figure out which HVAC services would be most beneficial to your house.
What Client Says
My a/c quit last month during the heat so I contacted Smile Heating & Cooling and they were great to deal with! Oren was friendly and made it easy for me to get a new a/c installed. I would definitely use them again and I would also recommend them to family and friends! Thanks again Oren!Oren
I call smile heating and cooling to fix my Roof top unit at the hotel. Genadi he is very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable and they charge very affordable prices, he did very excellent job on that unit,We would recommend this person to anyone who needed service. Thanks again GenadiGenadi
Amazing!!!! They were at my home within hours of my phone call...furnace was completely replaced so quickly, they were kind, fun and the price was incredible! I cannot say enough good things about Genadi and his team! I would and will recommend them to everyone I know!!!!Shane