Ductless HVAC systems are common in most homes and offices. Compact and stylish, they complement the interior rather well and add a coziness to the entire setup. Although there’s enough talk surrounding the convenience of ductless HVACs, the benefits of the decision fully outweigh the drawbacks.
For one, a ductless system doesn’t take much space. A small hole in the wall is enough to drill an HVAC in. Also, they don’t emit much noise and are resistant to air leakages and other emergency types.
Other than that, ductless HVAC systems are energy-efficient. On average, a ductless heater consumes only around 25% of the entire energy in the house — that’s when it runs full-time.
Granted, HVAC systems are tricky in maintenance and should be chosen well to align with the look and feel of the room. The good news is, by reaching out to installation professionals, you would be able to ensure that a ductless system brings the best in the room out while providing you with a steady flow of heat.
SmileHVAC — Ductless Installation Services Company
In cities and suburb areas like Toronto, winters tend to get cold — sometimes, the central heating system is not enough to warm up the entire living space. If that’s the case for you, installing a ductless heating system is a solid solution. SmileHVAC is the right commercial company to help you choose and set up an HVAC at your home or office.
As a leading team of installation, repair, and maintenance professionals, we have years of experience in supporting businesses, public offices and organizations, and individual households, offering fast and affordable on-site services and continuous remote assistance.
Here’s why SmileHVAC is the right local team to handle the ductless installation for you:
- Robust experience in helping our clients choose the right ductless unit that fits the room dimensions, is durable, and affordable.
- Stress-free collaboration. At SmileHVAC, we don’t rush clients into pulling the trigger on which system to choose or when to install it. Rather, we help with consults and suggestions to ensure you have all the knowledge needed to make an informed buying decision.
- Personalized approach. All of our clients get a personal account manager that will answer questions, mitigate concerns, and be an in-between for the customer and the technical team. This way, you will be able to keep tabs on your project effortlessly.
A wide range of installation equipment. We use advanced tools to determine the best spot for ductless HVAC installation, and detect potential leaks and emergencies to ensure your ductless system runs like clockwork.
SmileHVAC — Trusted Team for Toronto Ductless Installation Service
Choosing and installing a ductless system is a responsible decision to make. If sized improperly, your HVAC will consume more energy and inflate house bills and tear down the heating system.
An expert from the company will help you choose, install, and replace ductless systems. We approach the entire collaboration process thoroughly and methodically, following the best industry practices. Here’s a rundown on how we work on installation projects:
- Discussing the project with the client. Once you filled the contact form, our account manager will contact you and find out when you want to schedule an assessment appointment.
- Evaluation and assessment. Our experts visit the worksite or collect data about it — the square footage of the house, layout, insulation are all important variables that we take into account. We assess the interior of the room to find the right spot for an HVAC that will not mess up the atmosphere at the house.
- Choosing the right ductless system. After finding out more about the client’s price limits and preferences, our team helps create a shortlist of durable and affordable ductless models. At the end of the day, the customer will be the one to choose the model for the office or the house.
- Getting the system up and running. Before installing the HVAC, we familiarize ourselves with the building codes and standards to ensure no rules are breached during the installation process. Usually, the entire installation process takes 1-2 full days of work — after it’s completed, your HVAC will be up and running for years.
- Maintenance and follow-up assistance. After the ductless system is up and running, SmileHVAC keeps in touch with clients and consults on HVAC maintenance, offering tips and tricks that help you get the most out of it.
In order to create a comfortable and productive collaboration environment, we have implemented the following policies:
- No hidden fees. You will pay only by the estimate given by our analyst team. There are no charges for cancellations on the same day or extra work.
- BBB accreditations are proof of our responsibility and professionalism. Other than that, we have a wide range of completed projects and installations in every area of Toronto.
- We respect deadlines and budgets. You will know what the full cost of duct installation services in Toronto is upfront. Also, we adhere to the timeline presented to the client and work with no delays.
- A team of professionals. Our staff members specialize in a wide range of installation and maintenance services, including ductless installation and repair.
End-to-end assistance and support. SmileHVAC will stand by you every step of the way — from the choice of ductless unit to providing assistance and maintenance tips.
Choose SmileHVAC — A Team With High Quality and Reasonable Duct Installation Services Cost
SmileHVAC is a team of professionals that offers a wide range of services — heat systems installation, repair, replacement and maintenance, air filtering systems management, water treatment, and much more.
All of our professionals are constantly learning about the best practices in the industry and are eager to develop professionally. When working with clients, we strive to ultimate transparency and responsibility.
SmileHVAC is a reliable and dependable provider. You can trust us with ductless installation services in Toronto — call us to discuss your project in detail.