Find Out What Went Wrong with Your Furnace?
Did you know there are various types of problems that can possibly happen to a furnace? Do you have a furnace not working at an optimal level?
Here we have a quick checklist for some simple solutions that we can guide you in:
- Did you try to reset the home circuit breaker or do you have a clogged filter by any chance?
- Did you check the safety switch on the furnace door?
- Check the burner flames they may have some sort of contamination or debris!
- At least once a year, did you oil your furnace blower?
- Insulate your ductwork to cut down on a noisy furnace.
- Always check all the vents around the entire house.
- Clean leaves and debris from heat pumps or vents.
- Do you know how old your furnace is? Maybe it’s past its prime time now?
When to Call a Furnace Repair Consultant?
What are some of the problems when it’s time to call a professional? Here are some indications you can keep your eye on:
- Heating or rapid cycling problems – when your furnace is turning off and on again too quickly
- Installing a new safety switch to the furnace door
- Replacing a burner flame that is in poor condition
- Replacing the limit switch because the blower is running continuously
- Faulty ignition system
Don’t worry about the cost of furnace service in Toronto because we here at SmileHVAC work within your budget.
We understand your needs and your furnace. Our consultation includes detailing every single aspect of your furnace and discussing what makes it work at its optimal level. Smile HVAC’s furnace service is one of the best in GTA and we’re proud of it. Our technicians provides other furnace services including furnace installation and furnace maintenance