Do you have a furnace that’s not working the way it used to when you first bought it?
Maybe it’s time for a furnace maintenance services company to step in and help you. If you are here, that means you tried your level best to find other ways to keep it working but you are at your last bet now.
SmileHVAC furnace maintenance services in Toronto guides you, how to ensure that your furnace stays reliable for the winters. We aim to provide services that work with your current heating system.
So we pride ourselves in the best quality maintenance services.
We do understand that furnaces are just like any other machines that break down or stop working at the optimal level that you would expect. However, with our professional services, we focus on building a long term relationship with you.
We hold ourselves accountable for the quality of work we deliver and ensure utmost efficiency.
Why Regular Furnace Maintenance is Important?
In order to deliver the best quality furnace maintenance services in Toronto, we also need your help in ensuring you keep up with the regular maintenance appointments.
You must wonder “why should I be consistent with my appointments if everything seems to be working just fine why should I invest in the cost of furnace maintenance services?” The answer is because it can lead to a bigger cost if not maintained right away.
The main goal here at SmileHVAC is to “work with you”. We will never put you in a situation where we unnecessarily keep adding to your services that your furnace doesn’t need.
We work with your budget and your furnace, what it requires is what we share in our consultation.
Did you know, when your furnace operates perfectly that will lead to more cost-effective services too?
A furnace that runs efficiently doesn’t use as much electricity, gas or oil to perform, which means your bill won’t be as high for the cost of furnace maintenance services either.
Furnace Maintenance Tips to Prepare for the upcoming Winters
- Start your maintenance soon – ideally right away.
- A quick visual inspection of the furnace – are the venting pipes securely fastened?
- Clear the drainage tube – if it clogs the flame sensors can possibly shut the system down.
- Thermostat wires securely fastened – make sure the power is shut off, please.
- Clean flame sensor – pro tip use an emery cloth.
- Maintain your unit depending on the source of heat you utilize – annual tune-ups are essential and we at SmileHVAC are here for you.
- Noticing a mechanical maintenance requirement? Call a professional.
- And finally the furnace filter! Changing filters regularly prolongs the life of your furnace
Choose SmileHVAC for Your Furnace Maintenance Needs
Whether it is a furnace installation or furnace maintenance you’re looking for, SmileHVAC has the answer for your needs. With our team of highly trusted and experienced technicians in Toronto and GTA, let us take care of your furnace maintenance needs.
Remember, if you don’t need a replacement, we will never sell you one. Because we’re not after your money, but a long-term relationship.
Call us today at (+1) 437-777-4555, or contact us through our contact page, to book a consultation.